Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber Deep Face Cleaning Machine Peeling
You Save: €20,00 (29%)
- Ultrasonic exfoliator: the skin scrubber is a new derma-cosmetic, gentle and pain-free method for treating sunken scars, acne, wrinkle treatment, face lifting and highly calloused skin.
- Deep cleansing: the skin scrubber removes dead facial skin by means of ultrasound. 24,000 ultrasonic waves per second are converted into vibrations. This technique allows you to penetrate deep skin layers. Through the controlled, mechanical removal of superficial skin layers, it is an effective way to rid the skin of impurities, calluses, pigments and small wrinkles.
- EMS for the face: the muscles lie directly under the skin. In the ageing process, muscle mass is first lost and the effects on the skin are immediately visible. In order to counteract this process, the EMS activates the nerve fibres of the muscles in the face by electric pulses. This face training restores the contours and promotes the elasticity of the tissue, with the result of younger and firmer skin.
First treatment announcements
1. Clean the skin thoroughly, and keep your jewelry on the body (like metal earrings, necklaces, etc.) and keep your face clean. Disinfect product before and after use and please keep the body and the shovel head clean.
2. Keep the shovel head clean before and after each use and wipe with a soft, lint-free cotton cloth.
3. During use, you should move around and not stay in the same place for too long. When using, you need to touch the side conductor strips. Avoid eyelids and eye areas and it is prohibited to act on the neck, eyeballs, ears, upper eyes, temples etc.
4. The operating time, comes in personal comfort.
5. Keep your face sufficiently moist during use.
6. It is recommended to treat 1-2 times a day, every time no longer than 15 minutes, at the same part at a distance of more than 6 hours. The device has a 5 minute automatic switch-off function.
After care, follow good aftercare (such as emulsion or essence).
8.Do not soak the product in water.